Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Beer Review!

Oh wow.  It has been a VERY long time since I've checked in here.  Where have I been?  What nonsense has taken place in my three year absence?!

Bring it in team, let me break it down.

 I graduated from UCF (it is possible) last August with a degree in Visual Arts and Emerging Media Management.  What do all those big words mean you ask?  Um...yeah not sure either, but it sounds good.  By some miracle I've landed a spot as the lead designer at a marketing firm in Casselberry, Florida.  I GET PAID TO MAKE THINGS LOOK PRETTY.  It's going alright!

Wait.  This was supposed to be a Beer Review post.....

 Let's see, at this moment I am enjoying a Mississippi Mud Black and Tan.  Here is the review:

-Taste:  
      Delicious and nutritious.


-Consistancy:
     As it should be, musky and filling.


-Am I Drunk:
     The 8 beers before this say something...but I can't focus.


-The Verdict:
      I'm biased because I've always loved this beer. The bottle presentation is unique and despite a cheap price ($4.50), still has you feeling classy.  Women see you holding this beer and suddenly you are that mountain-man of dreams.  Your beard will grow five sizes too large, and your manhood will blossom into a perfect bouquet of BBQ ribs.  Take it from me, this beer will do you wrong, in all the right ways.



No comments: