Friday, July 18, 2008

Trojan (Virus) Man


So recently my computer has been acting up. We're talking like popup windows ever time I clicked anything on my computer. My computer didn't shutdown right and my internet would freeze! Just when it seemed all hope was lost (my supposedly good Norton Antivirus wasn't picking up anything) I stumbled across this site (http://www.brothersoft.com/download-malwarebytes.-anti-malware-71406.html) that has free and legal antivirus software. I ran like 5 diffent programs and cleaned my computer right up. Thank god for that, I was thinking about flashing my whole harddrive!

2 comments:

Niesha Miller said...

new post on my reformedopportunist.blogspot.com.

For the cpu, you should of tried vicks vapor rub haha

Polly's Race to Sanity- Are We There Yet? said...

hey steve stummbled into your blog i think its great, love it your so creative.as far as your time and something worthwhile search inside you have the answer